1. Cast iron copper-inlaid square gate is composed of gate frame, gate plate, guide rail, sealing strip, transmission screw, lifting block nut/lifting ear and adjustable sealing mechanism. The gate frame and gate plate are made of high-quality gray cast iron or ductile iron. The guide rail is symmetrically arranged and connected with the two ends of the gate frame with positioning pins of stainless steel BOLS (for small and medium-sized gates, the guide rail can be poured with the gate frame). As a whole, the length of the guide rail is generally 1/2 to 1/3 of the gate opening height, so the overall structure has high strength, high rigidity, wear resistance, good corrosion resistance and high bearing capacity.
2. Sealing is achieved by wedge-tightening of wedge device. The sealing material is copper alloy or rubber, which is processed precisely and matched with research, so the sealing is good.
3. It is easy to install, debug, use and maintain with embedded steel plate or embedded bolt, and has long service life.
4. Complete varieties and specifications, wide adaptability.
5. With the hoist, the gate is the working part and the hoist is the executing part of the opening and closing of the gate. The hoist is driven by manpower, motor or pneumatic or hydraulic mechanism to drive the gear, worm wheel and worm of the transmission device. The drive nut or screw rotates to make the axle move up and down vertically so as to open or close the gate and achieve the purpose of water, water closing or regulating the water level. 。